March 30, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Englewood Health - Main CampusChiang Auditorium
350 Engle Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
- To define burnout and understand the scope of the problem
- To review suggested approaches in the literature to address burnout through wellness initiatives
- To develop strategies to enhance personal well-being
- To practice simple skills to boost wellness
- To enhance resilience among healthcare providers
- To explore specific contributing factors that result in high suicide rates among providers and how to reduce this tragedy
$75 (includes breakfast and lunch, conference materials, and CME/CEU credits).
Cosponsored by the NJ Chapter of the American College of Physicians.
Rashi Aggarwal, MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Psychiatry Residency Program Director
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Steven Samuels, MD
Chief of Psychiatry
Mark Somerville, LCSW
Director of Mental Health
Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center
Rose Netzer, PMHCNS-BC
Vice President of Clinical Services
Professional Contact Hours
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Application has been filed for CEUs for nurses and social workers.
Back to calendar