June 11, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Englewood Health - Main CampusChiang Auditorium
350 Engle Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Join experts from Englewood Health and other local organizations for a night of education on issues surrounding student athletes, sports.
- Meet experts in physical therapy, pain management, orthopedics, and substance use.
- Learn about the risks of prolonged or excessive use of pain medications, alternatives to opioids, preventing sports injuries, and recovering from opioid use disorders.
- Attend Narcan® training session to learn about identifying and preventing an opioid overdose.
- Fifty eligible attendees to receive Narcan kits that can save the life of someone experiencing an opioid overdose.
- Break-out sessions designed for youth/students, parents, and professionals.
The event is open to parents, students, teachers, sports coaches and general community members in Northern New Jersey.
A light meal will be provided and the event is free to attend.