November 4, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
This is an online event.
Back to calendar
Health care professionals in primary care, gastroenterology, oncology, and other disciplines who care for patients with colorectal cancer. All are welcome.
Attendees will have an opportunity to interact with expert faculty and colleagues from across various disciplines, thereby encouraging a multidisciplinary approach to treatment that will improve patient outcomes.
Online registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 3, 2022.
Zoom Webinar information to follow in your order confirmation.
CME Credit Designation
CME credits pending.
- Rising incidence and decreasing age of diagnosis of colorectal cancer
- Recent improvements in diagnosis and treatment
- Surgical and nonsurgical approaches
- Multidisciplinary care for patients with colorectal cancer
- Role of primary care providers