May 10, 2021
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is an online event.
Back to calendar
Part of The Rodgers Family Meditation Program
Explore story time with Mary Ann Fernandez as she takes children and their families on magical journeys and fairytale adventures to faraway places using guided imagery and meditation. This free 30-minute class is the perfect opportunity to relax and de-stress together while also introducing coping skills and strengthening imagination, emotional growth, and cognitive development.
Mary Ann Fernandez, CYT and Meditation Instructor
The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
Story Time Schedule
All sessions: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- April 5 - Green Eggs and Ham
- April 12 - The Elves and the Shoemaker
- April 19 - Hansel and Gretel
- April 26 - The Golden Touch of King Midas
- May 3 - The Emperor’s New Clothes
- May 10 - The Tortoise and the Hare
- May 17 - The Frog Prince
- May 24 - Thumbelina
- May 31 - Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- June 7 - The Ugly Duckling
- June 14 - The Sneetches
- June 21 - The Happy Prince
- June 28 - The Three Little Pigs
Fees and Registration
Zoom webinar information to follow in your order confirmation.
Online registration closes at 3:30 p.m. on each session date.
If registration has closed, please email or call us directly to register.