August 9, 2021
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is an online event.
Back to calendar
Part of The Rodgers Family Meditation Program
Explore story time with Mary Ann Fernandez as she takes children and their families on magical journeys and fairytale adventures to faraway places using guided imagery and meditation. This free 30-minute class is the perfect opportunity to relax and de-stress together while also introducing coping skills and strengthening imagination, emotional growth, and cognitive development.
Mary Ann Fernandez, CYT and Meditation Instructor
The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
Story Time Schedule
All sessions: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- July 12 - Green Eggs and Ham
- July 19 - The Elves and the Shoemaker
- July 26 - Hansel and Gretel
- August 2 - The Golden Touch of King Midas
- August 9 - The Emperor's New Clothes
- August 16 - The Tortoise and the Hare
- August 23 - The Frog Prince
- August 30 - Thumbelina
- September 13 - Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- September 20 - The Ugly Duckling
- September 27 - The Sneetches
Fees and Registration
Zoom webinar information to follow in your order confirmation.
Online registration closes at 3:30 p.m. on each session date.
If registration has closed, please email or call us directly to register.