MyChart Patient Portal
We are committed to providing the highest-quality care and the best experience for our patients. As part of this commitment, we are pleased to offer our patients MyChart. This online portal gives you easy and secure access to your health information.
With MyChart, you’ll be able to take more control of your own health and wellness and be an active partner in your care. This portal lets you:
- Manage your appointments. Schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your doctor. Send questions to your doctor’s office through secure messaging.
- Request prescription refills. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Fill out forms and questionnaires ahead of time. Complete your office registration form and some health questionnaires on your own time before you even step foot in your doctor’s office.
- Check in when you arrive to your doctor’s office. With eCheck-In, you can speed up the registration process at the doctor’s office.
- Share your MyChart record with other providers. Our Share Everywhere feature lets you provide access to your medical record to doctors and other healthcare providers who use a different electronic health record system.
- Upload a picture of your insurance card. Use your mobile device to snap and upload a picture of your card, giving the office staff quicker access to your information.
- Pay bills online. Access and pay your hospital and physician bills from home.
As you receive care at Englewood Hospital or a practice in the Englewood Health Physician Network, new information will be added to the portal — giving you a comprehensive and ongoing view of your health information all in one place.
How to Sign Up
If you supplied your email address when you registered at our hospital or physician practices, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your account. Or you can visit the MyChart page directly to sign up manually.
For technical questions about MyChart, call 201-894-3700.