All applications to the Englewood Hospital Residency Training Program must be submitted only through the Electronic Application System (ERAS). The deadline for application submission is December 1, 2023. The interview process will take place between October and January.
For the 2024 ERAS® cycle, our program will be participating in the Preference Signaling program offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. While we will not use program signals to screen out applicants, we will consider this information in the context of our holistic application review and see them as a “plus factor”.
All preliminary and categorical positions will be filled through the NRMP match system.
- 13 Categorical positions
NRMP number: 1386140C0
- 3 Preliminary positions
NRMP number: 1386140P0
Requirements for Application
- USMLE Step 1 PASS or COMLEX equivalent
- USMLE Step 2 > 230 or COMLEX equivalent
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Successful completion of medical school graduation within the past 5 years
- Official medical school transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter) must be received through ERAS by December 1, 2023
- ECFMG certification obtained or eligible
Resident/Fellow Physician Eligibility, Recruitment and Selection Policy
Our program is sponsored by Hackensack University Medical Center (HUMC) and adheres to HUMC’s policy on the fair and consistent consideration and decision-making for all resident applicants.