All applications to the Englewood Hospital Residency Training Program must be submitted only through the Electronic Application System (ERAS). The deadline for application review is December 1, 2021. All applicants being considered will be contacted by email. The interview process will take place between November and January.
For the 2022 ERAS® cycle, our program will be participating in the supplemental ERAS application offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants will be required to complete the MyERAS application, while completion of the supplemental ERAS application is optional.
All preliminary and categorical positions will be filled through the NRMP match system.
- 13 Categorical positions
NRMP number: 1386140C0
- 3 Preliminary positions
NRMP number: 1386140P0
Requirements for Application
- USMLE Step 1 > 220 and/or PASS or COMLEX equivalent
- USMLE Step 2 > 220 or COMLEX equivalent
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Successful completion of medical school graduation within the past 5 years
- Official medical school transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter) must be received through ERAS by December 1, 2021
- ECFMG certification obtained or eligible