All applications to the Englewood Hospital Residency Training Program will be accepted only through ERAS. The deadline for application review is December 31, 2020. All applicants being considered will be contacted by email. The interview process will take place between November and January.
All preliminary and categorical positions will be filled through the NRMP match system.
- 13 Categorical positions
NRMP number: 1386140C0
- 3 Preliminary positions
NRMP number: 1386140P0
Requirements for Application
- USMLE Step 1 > 220 and/or PASS or COMLEX equivalent
- USMLE Step 2 > 220 or COMLEX equivalent
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Successful completion of medical school graduation within the past 5 years
- ECFMG certification obtained or eligible