Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
Close your eyes, breathe in deeply and exhale…The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine has re-opened with enhanced safety measures.
Now, more than ever, we can all use some integrative medicine. Give yourself the break you need and focus on your wellness. Englewood Health is committed to your safety. We’ve implemented important new procedures and precautions at the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine to ensure your safety and comfort and reduce your stress.
The Graf Center offers evidence-based care in a spa-like setting. Now, booking an appointment is easier than ever. We’ll take pre-payment over the phone and email you any forms to complete, prior to your appointment. When you arrive at the Graf Center, you’ll wait in your car (instead of a waiting room) until we’re ready for your appointment. Then, we’ll call you on your cell phone and invite you to come inside.
Our therapists will greet you at the front desk and immediately take you to a treatment room. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available in your room and you’ll be able to place your personal belongings in a clean plastic bag. Masks and gloves are worn by our staff and available for patients, as needed. After each patient, we immediately change and remove the linens, then use enhanced cleaning procedures to sanitize the room before the next patient. We’ve also extended the time between appointments allowing ample space to limit exposure and ensure thorough cleaning. Follow up appointments are conveniently booked by phone.
Services available include:
- Acupuncture (many insurance plans accepted)
- Aroma Touch
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Prenatal and Postnatal Massage
- Nutrition Counseling
- Private Yoga, Meditation and Stretch Classes
Take the time to de-stress. Make an appointment today by calling the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine at 201-608-2377.
The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine is Englewood Hospital’s wellness center. Our mission is to partner with patients and our community on the path to health and well-being.
Graf Center services promote recovery and empower you to live a healthy lifestyle. We offer:
- Meditation and stress management
- Massage therapy and Reiki
- Smoking cessation
- Holistic nutrition counseling
- Personal consultations with a medical doctor
- Other wellness services
We’ve designed many services for people facing an illness. But anyone can benefit from integrative medicine. If you’re looking to make positive lifestyle changes for your physical, mental, and social well-being, we invite you to:
- Attend one of our on-site classes
- Make an appointment for a personal consultation or treatment.
- Join us at one of our community events throughout Bergen County, New Jersey.
Benefits of Integrative Medicine
Integrative medicine combines traditional and complementary therapies. Our coordinated approach supports healing and addresses all aspects of health. We’ll work with you to tailor a plan to help:
- Minimize nausea and vomiting, such as while undergoing chemotherapy or after surgery.
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Reduce pain, such as after surgery or pain caused by cancer treatment.
- Reduce the symptoms of lymphedema.
- Help you with insomnia or other sleep issues.
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Improve your diet and support your nutrition goals or weight loss efforts.
- Quit smoking.
- Improve physical fitness or mobility, including for people with arthritis or Parkinson’s disease.
- Decrease hot flashes.
- Decrease inflammation, which is linked to many diseases and health complaints, and improve your immune system.
Integrative medicine refers to the use of conventional and complementary therapies together in a coordinated and evidence-based way, to facilitate the healing process. In integrative medicine, we consider the patient as a whole person and develop a plan for healing that addresses all aspects of health.Dr. Tracy Scheller, Medical Director of Integrative Medicine
Evidence-Based Care in a Spa-Like Setting
When you enter the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine, you’ll be struck by its spa-like feel (take a photo tour). Though it doesn’t feel like a hospital, we are fully part of Englewood Health. Our team members are all licensed or certified, and we are overseen by a medical doctor. So you can trust us for safe, evidence-based care.
Unlike alternative medicine (a non-mainstream approach used instead of conventional medicine), we may use non-mainstream therapies together with conventional medicine. If you seek Graf Center services while being treated for a health issue, we will work with your own doctor to help tailor a treatment plan. Above all, your safety always comes first.