Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine is a wellness center in Bergen County. Our mission is to partner with patients and our community on the path to health and well-being.
Graf Center services promote recovery and empower you to live a healthy lifestyle. We offer:
- Meditation and stress management
- Massage therapy and Reiki
- Smoking cessation
- Holistic nutrition counseling
- Personal consultations with a medical doctor
- Other wellness services
We’ve designed many services for people facing an illness. But anyone can benefit from integrative medicine. If you’re looking to make positive lifestyle changes for your physical, mental, and social well-being, we invite you to:
- Attend one of our on-site classes
- Make an appointment for a personal consultation or treatment.
- Join us at one of our community events throughout Bergen County, New Jersey.
Benefits of Integrative Medicine
Integrative medicine combines traditional and complementary therapies. Our coordinated approach supports healing and addresses all aspects of health. We’ll work with you to tailor a plan to help:
- Minimize nausea and vomiting, such as while undergoing chemotherapy or after surgery.
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Reduce pain, such as after surgery or pain caused by cancer treatment.
- Reduce the symptoms of lymphedema.
- Help you with insomnia or other sleep issues.
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Improve your diet and support your nutrition goals or weight loss efforts.
- Quit smoking.
- Improve physical fitness or mobility, including for people with arthritis or Parkinson’s disease.
- Decrease hot flashes.
- Decrease inflammation, which is linked to many diseases and health complaints, and improve your immune system.
Evidence-Based Care in a Spa-Like Setting
When you enter the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine, you’ll be struck by its spa-like feel (take a photo tour). Though it doesn’t feel like a hospital, we are fully part of Englewood Health. Our team members are all licensed or certified, and we are overseen by a medical doctor. So you can trust us for safe, evidence-based care.
Unlike alternative medicine (a non-mainstream approach used instead of conventional medicine), we may use non-mainstream therapies together with conventional medicine. If you seek Graf Center services while being treated for a health issue, we will work with your own doctor to help tailor a treatment plan. Above all, your safety always comes first.