Urgent Care at Cresskill
46 Union Avenue, Cresskill, NJ
Located in Cresskill in northern Bergen County, Englewood Health Urgent Care at Cresskill is open 7 days a week for non-emergency medical needs. We serve residents of Alpine, Bergenfield, Closter, Cresskill, Demarest, Dumont, Emerson, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Hackensack, Harrington Park, Haworth, New Milford, Northvale, Norwood, Old Tappan, Oradell, River Edge, River Vale, Rockleigh, Teaneck, Tenafly, Westwood and all towns across northern New Jersey and Rockland County.
Walk-ins accepted or select your preferred time now*.
*We will do our best to see you at this time, but there may be a delay depending on our volume of urgent patient cases when you arrive.
Now Offering Telemedicine (Video Visits)
Some urgent care visits can be conducted through telemedicine (video visit). To find out if this option is right for you, call us at 973-949-6015.
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 4th of July: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Christmas: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.