March 17, 2022
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
This is an online event.
Back to calendar
Are you a parent, feeling like you’re under more pressure trying to meet your children’s needs while also dealing with your own wellness? In this workshop, participants will learn how to use the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) to remain positive and hopeful even in the most challenging of times.
Grab a cup of coffee(or your favorite morning drink) and join us virtually to:
- Understand the 3 stands of the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) as they relate to personal self-regulation.
- Identify your personal triggers for negative emotional experiences.
- Effectively use NHA strategies to reset yourself into a more positive mindset.
4-SESSION SERIES: TUESDAYS, 9:30−10:30 AM ON ZOOM
- Session 1: March 8th, 2022
- Session 2: March 10th, 2022
- Session 3: March 15th, 2022
- Session 4: March 17th, 2022
Attend 3 sessions and receive a $20 Dunkin' gift card. Attend all 4 sessions for a chance to win a free spa treatment.
FREE event. Registration required.
Zoom webinar information to follow in your order confirmation.
Online registration will close one hour prior to the start of each session.