Make an Appointment
Englewood Health offers online appointment scheduling for the following tests and services:
- Doctor Office visits (with select providers in the Englewood Health Physician Network)
- Breast Imaging (Mammograms, Ultrasound)
- Echo/Vascular Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Radiology/Imaging (CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Rehabilitation Medicine Evaluations (Cardiac Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pulmonary Rehab, and Speech Therapy)
Prescriptions and referrals
You must have a prescription, either a paper copy given to you by your doctor or an electronic order submitted by your doctor through Englewood Health’s electronic health record system.
If your insurance company requires a referral from your primary care doctor, bring the referral with you.
Important Note for Patients with NJ Medicaid Managed Care Insurance
If you have a New Jersey Medicaid managed care insurance plan, please call to make your appointment.