For New Patients
We look forward to seeing you at your mammogram appointment.
If you have never had a mammogram at Englewood Health, but have breast imaging tests in the past from another facility, we need to get copies of your previous films ahead of time.
Why do we need your previous films?
It is important for our radiologists to review your previous breast imaging films when they review the mammogram you get with us. They need to compare the two, as this is the best way to detect any small changes. Having previous images to compare can help to avoid a return trip for additional images. If we compare your current mammogram with the previous test results and there is no change, then you will be able to return for your annual examination.
If you arrive for your mammogram and we do not have access to your prior films, your mammogram results may be delayed as our team will work to obtain your previous breast imaging films in order to properly compare and interpret your images.
How to get your previous films
First, contact the previous facility. You will need to fill out their authorization form, and ask them to provide the films in any of the following ways (listed in order of preference):
- Ask them to send your films electronically by using our Imaging Share platform. If they don’t already have an account, they can use our guest uploader at englewoodhealth.org/sendimages
- Ask them to mail us a CD. The CD can be sent to the address of your appointment with us:
- Englewood Health, Breast Center 350 Engle Street, Englewood, NJ 07631
- Englewood Hospital Imaging at Emerson, 452 Old Hook Road, Emerson, NJ 07630
- Englewood Hospital Imaging at Fair Lawn, 22-02 Broadway, Suite 201, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
- Englewood Hospital Imaging at Jersey City, 2 Journal Square Plaza, Jersey City, NJ 07306
- Ask them to provide you with a CD and bring that CD with you on the day of your appointment with us.
Thank you for your help in making sure we provide you with the highest-quality, timely, and convenient care. If you have any questions, call the site directly:
- Englewood: 201-894-3202
- Emerson: 201-262-0001
- Fair Lawn: 551-299-2900
- Jersey City: 551-220-5020