For Patients & Visitors
Thank you for choosing Englewood Health. We know that you have options on where to receive your care, and we are grateful that you have put your trust in us.
Our commitment to quality, safety, and patient and family engagement guides everything we do. Delivering the best care requires a partnership between our care providers, our patients, and their loved ones. In that spirit of partnership, this website contains important information to help you be an informed and active participant in your healthcare, including:
- Billing and insurance information, including financial assistance policies, charity care, insurance plans we accept, pricing, and online bill payment
- Information about your hospital stay, including your healthcare team, meals, housekeeping, TV/telephone service, interpreter services, and religious services
- Visitor information, including visiting hours and policy and amenities
- Online appointment booking as well as our MyChart patient portal
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Getting help with issues and concerns, including grievances
We hope you find this information useful. If you have any questions, compliments, or concerns, or have any special requests related to your hospital visit, please contact our Patient and Family Engagement Department at 201-894-3980 or send us a message.