January 31, 2022
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is an online event.
Back to calendar
Part of The Rodgers Family Meditation Program
Explore story time with Mary Ann Fernandez as she takes children and their families on magical journeys and fairytale adventures to faraway places using guided imagery and meditation. This free 30-minute class is the perfect opportunity to relax and de-stress together while also introducing coping skills and strengthening imagination, emotional growth, and cognitive development.
Mary Ann Fernandez, CYT and Meditation Instructor
The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
Story Time Schedule
All sessions: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- September 13 - Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- September 20 - The Ugly Duckling
- September 27 - The Sneetches
- October 4th - Hansel and Gretel
- October 18th - The Frog Prince
- October 25th - Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- November 1st - Green Eggs and Ham
- November 8th - The Ugly Duckling
- November 15th - The Sneetches
- November 22nd - Oh, What a Thanksgiving
- November 29th - Where's My Dreidel?
- December 6th - The Emperor's New Clothes
- December 13th - The Elves and the Shoemaker
- December 20th - The Night Before Christmas
- December 27th - The Fairy's New Year Gift
- January 10th - Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- January 17th - The Three Little Pigs
- January 24th - Thumbelina
- January 31st - The Golden Touch of King Midas
Fees and Registration
Zoom webinar information to follow in your order confirmation.
Online registration closes at 3:30 p.m. on each session date.
If registration has closed, please email or call us directly to register.