Braverman Family Executive Wellness Program
The Braverman Family Executive Wellness Program offers preventive health evaluations for busy executives or anyone looking to prioritize their health. Our executive health program provides a one-day head-to-toe assessment and wellness evaluation, customized to your needs and goals. For one day, you will be the sole focus of select physicians, nurses, therapists, and technicians, as well as a dedicated concierge. We arrange your personalized itinerary of exams, tests, and consultations for the most efficient use of your time. You’ll leave with the confidence that you’re in command of your total well-being.
Services and Tests
A routine annual physical tries to spot potential health difficulties before they become substantial problems. The Braverman Family Executive Wellness Program goes even further. We offer tests and procedures that are typically beyond the reach of a family doctor’s office. And we’ll customize your day based on what you tell us is important to you. Our executive health concierge will speak with you ahead of time to hear your special health concerns and goals.
Your day starts with one of our Braverman Program physicians. He or she will build a detailed health history and give you a comprehensive physical exam. Then the following tests and wellness services will be offered. Our concierge will discuss customized tests with you prior to your appointment.
- Heart: An EKG and stress test to identify cardiac issues.
- Stroke: A carotid artery ultrasound.
- Cancer: For women, a mammogram and/or breast ultrasound to check for breast cancer. For men, a PSA screening to check for prostate cancer.
- Diabetes and other chronic illness: Bloodwork, lipid profile, and urinalysis to detect chronic illness like diabetes and diseases affecting the thyroid, liver, or kidneys.
- Lung disease: A chest CT scan to screen for early signs of lung problems.
- Bones and joints: A bone density test for osteoporosis.
- Skin: Full-body dermatology exam.
- Fitness: Consultation with a physiologist to develop a personalized exercise plan.
- Diet: Consultation with a dietitian to create a program for healthy eating, customized to your taste, lifestyle, and personal goals.
- Massage: Deep tissue massage in the hospital’s Graf Center for Integrative Medicine.
Your day concludes with a one-on-one consultation with your Braverman Program physician. He or she will discuss the results of your exams and tests, review suggestions for next steps, and tie them together into a proactive strategy for improved health. If anything of concern is detected, your concierge will facilitate appointments with the appropriate specialists to ensure your needs are immediately addressed. A complete copy of the day’s findings will be provided both on paper and electronically.
At the end of the day, you and the physician create an action plan to address any challenges and position you for better health. You leave with a deeper, more complete overview of your situation. As a result, you and your family can make fully informed decisions about how to stay healthy.