Englewood Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible individuals by appointment only as outlined below.
Englewood Health will begin offering the new bivalent booster on September 16. You must wait at least two months from your last dose to be eligible. Make an appointment below.
- Moderna (18+): Monday and Thursdays
- Pfizer (12+): Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Pfizer (5-11): Wednesday (Pfizer boosters for individuals ages 5-11 are currently still available).
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine will not be offered in September.
Dose 1 vaccines will not be offered from September 16 through the end of the month.
Vaccines for children 0-5 are not available at Englewood Health. We recommend you contact your pediatrician’s office or visit the NJ Department of Health website to find public vaccine centers.
- Vaccines are given by appointment only at our main campus in Englewood (exact location will be provided when you book).
- There is no cost for the vaccine, but if you are insured, please submit your insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring a copy of your insurance card. Englewood Health will bill your insurance company.
- You will need to complete additional registration and a medical screening questionnaire when you arrive. To save time, you can print the registration form and bring it with you (English | Spanish | Korean).
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait until you are symptom-free and out of isolation before receiving a vaccine/booster shot. You do not need to wait 90 days, even if you received a monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you must wait until you are out of quarantine before being vaccinated.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our vaccine information line at 201-894-5685 (press 0 to speak to an agent Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.).
Instructions for Parents/Guardians of Minors
If you are registering your child for a vaccine, please:
- Use your child’s name, date of birth, and other information when registering.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18+. If you are a parent/guardian sending your child with another adult, please fill out this consent form ahead of time and send it with your child’s chaperone.
Make an Appointment
If no appointments are available, please try again at a later date or visit the NJ DOH website to find a vaccine site.