Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in New Jersey is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Englewood Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible individuals by appointment only. To make an appointment, please review these important details then choose the dose you wish to receive below.
Booster shots are now available for certain populations. If you are eligible (see criteria here), you may choose which vaccine you receive as a booster dose, in accordance with CDC’s recommendations that allow for mixing and matching booster shots.
- If you originally received Pfizer, you can receive a Pfizer or Moderna booster six months after you completed your original series.
- If you originally received Moderna, you can receive a Pfizer or Moderna booster six months after you completed your original series.
- If you originally received Johnson & Johnson, you can receive a Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson booster two months after your first J&J shot.
Please note that you do not need to return to Englewood Health if this is where you received your initial doses. You may receive booster shots at any location that is offering them, including CVS, Rite Aid, ShopRite Pharmacy, and Walgreens.
- Vaccines are administered by appointment only at 375 Engle Street in Englewood.
- There is no cost for the vaccine, but if you are insured, please submit your insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring a copy of your insurance card. Englewood Health will bill your insurance company.
- You will need to complete additional registration and a medical screening questionnaire when you arrive. To save time, you can print the registration form and bring it with you (English | Spanish | Korean).
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait until you are symptom-free and out of isolation before being vaccinated. You do not need to wait 90 days unless you received a monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you must wait until you are out of quarantine before being vaccinated.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our vaccine information line at 201-894-5685 (press 0 to speak to an agent Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., subject to long hold times).
Instructions for Parents/Guardians of Minors
If you are registering your child for a vaccine, please:
- Use your child’s name, date of birth, and other information when registering.
- Fill out this consent form, which must be submitted in person when your child comes for the vaccine. You do not need to be present, but an adult 18+ must accompany your child.
Make an Appointment
Englewood Health offers the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, as well as booster shots of Moderna.
To make your appointment, select the vaccine and dose you wish to receive.