Englewood Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible individuals by appointment only as outlined below.
Englewood Health offers the new bivalent booster. You must wait at least two months from your last dose to be eligible for the bivalent booster. Make an appointment below.
- Moderna booster (18+)
- Pfizer booster (12+)
- Pfizer booster (ages 5-11)
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is not available at this time.
Vaccines for children 0-5 are not available at Englewood Health. We recommend you contact your pediatrician’s office or visit the NJ Department of Health website to find public vaccine centers.
- Vaccines are given by appointment only at our main campus in Englewood (exact location will be provided when you book).
- There is no cost for the vaccine, but if you are insured, please submit your insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring a copy of your insurance card. Englewood Health will bill your insurance company.
- You will need to complete additional registration and a medical screening questionnaire when you arrive. To save time, you can print the registration form and bring it with you (English | Spanish | Korean).
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait until you are symptom-free and out of isolation before receiving a vaccine/booster shot. You do not need to wait 90 days, even if you received a monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you must wait until you are out of quarantine before being vaccinated.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at email@example.com or call our vaccine information line at 201-894-5685 (press 0 to speak to an agent Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.).
Instructions for Parents/Guardians of Minors
If you are registering your child for a vaccine, please:
- Use your child’s name, date of birth, and other information when registering.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18+. If you are a parent/guardian sending your child with another adult, please fill out this consent form ahead of time and send it with your child’s chaperone.
Make an Appointment
If no appointments are available, please try again at a later date or visit the NJ DOH website to find a vaccine site.