Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in New Jersey is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Englewood Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible individuals by appointment only. To make an appointment, please review these important details then choose the dose you wish to receive below.
Third Dose and Booster Dose
Englewood Health is now making appointments for third shots for immunocompromised patients as recommended by their physician. Only the Pfizer vaccine will be administered. All appointments need to be booked online. For eligibility and more information, see the CDC webpage on this topic. We expect that booster shots for everyone else will begin in late September. Please check back at a later time to find out how to schedule your appointment.
- Vaccines are administered by appointment only at 375 Engle Street in Englewood.
- There is no cost for the vaccine, but if you are insured, please submit your insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring a copy of your insurance card. Englewood Health will bill your insurance company.
- You will need to complete additional registration and a medical screening questionnaire when you arrive. To save time, you can print the registration form and bring it with you (English | Spanish | Korean).
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait until you are symptom-free and out of isolation before being vaccinated. You do not need to wait 90 days unless you received a monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you must wait until you are out of quarantine before being vaccinated.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our vaccine information line at 201-894-5685 (press 0 to speak to an agent Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., subject to long hold times).
Instructions for Parents/Guardians of Minors
If you are registering your child for a vaccine, please:
- Use your child’s name, date of birth, and other information when registering.
- Fill out this consent form, which must be submitted in person when your child comes for the vaccine. You do not need to be present, but an adult 18+ must accompany your child.
Make an Appointment
Englewood Health offers the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. You must be at least 12 years old to receive the Pfizer vaccine. You must be at least 18 years old to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
To make your appointment, select the vaccine and dose you wish to receive.