Updated April 23, 2021
Everyone 16 or older who lives, works, or studies in New Jersey is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 vaccines are safe and highly effective at preventing you from getting sick. They are one of the most important tools to ending the COVID-19 pandemic and getting back to what you love.
Englewood Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible individuals by appointment only. To make an appointment, please review these important details then click on the orange “Book Online” button at the bottom of this page.
- Vaccines are administered at our vaccine center, 910 Sylvan Ave in Englewood Cliffs, by appointment only.
- Only individuals looking for their first dose of the two-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) can schedule an appointment. If you already received your first dose elsewhere, you may not receive your second dose at Englewood.
- There is no cost for the vaccine, but if you are insured, please submit your insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring a copy of your insurance card. Englewood Health will bill your insurance company.
- You will need to complete additional registration and a medical screening questionnaire when you arrive. To save time, you can print the registration form and bring it with you (English | Spanish | Korean).
- Please wait at least 14 days after receiving any other vaccine.
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait until you are symptom-free and out of isolation before being vaccinated. You do not need to wait 90 days unless you received a monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you must wait until you are out of quarantine before being vaccinated.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, email us at email@example.com or call our vaccine information line at 201-894-5685 (press 0 to speak to an agent Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., subject to long hold times).
Current Vaccine Schedule:
You must be at least 16 years old to receive the Pfizer vaccine (parent/guardian must accompany anyone under 18). You must be at least 18 years old to receive the Moderna vaccine or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Friday, May 7: Pfizer
- Monday, May 10: Pfizer
- Tuesday, May 11: Pfizer
- Wednesday, May 12: Pfizer
- Thursday, May 13: Johnson & Johnson
- Friday, May 14: Johnson & Johnson
If no appointment times are available, please check back at a later date.