Curriculum and Resident Evaluation
- Staffing Orientation/Hospital Pharmacy Operations (8 weeks)
- Internal Medicine (6 weeks)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infectious Diseases (6 weeks)
- Critical Care (6 weeks)
- Hematology/Oncology (6 weeks)
- Informatics (5 weeks)
- Cardiology (4 weeks)
- Transitions of Care (4 weeks)
- Internal Medicine II (4 weeks)
- Critical Care II (4 weeks)
- Hematology/Oncology II (4 weeks)
- Informatics II (4 weeks)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infectious Diseases II (4 weeks)
Longitudinal Core Rotations
- Practice Management (12 months)
- Clinical Research (12 months)
- Teaching (12 months)
- Ambulatory Care (6 months)
Each resident is required to staff every other weekend as a part of the longitudinal requirement of the program.
The resident, in conjunction with the residency program director, will develop goals and objectives based on the Residency Learning System (RLS) and the residents’ personal goals, interests and skills. In order to assure these goals are met, the residents will meet regularly with their preceptors.
A formal evaluation and self-evaluation using PharmAcademics™ will be performed at the end of each rotation by their preceptor and by the resident respectively. Evaluations will be performed to assure the residents are progressing toward the ultimate goals of the program.