Acupuncture uses very fine needles placed at strategic points on your body. The Graf Center for Integrative Medicine offers acupuncture for a number of health issues and concerns. Ask us about acupuncture to help:
- Chemotherapy-related or surgery-related nausea and vomiting.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Neck, back, and other chronic pain.
- Menopause symptoms.
- Anxiety, fatigue, depression, and sleep disturbances.
- Reducing nicotine cravings to support quitting smoking.
- Immune system support and seasonal allergies.
- Appetite and cravings to support weight loss.
Our licensed acupuncture provider will assess you and customize your treatment to meet your needs.
What Can I Expect During a Session?
Your acupuncturist will first take a health history and perform a physical exam. He or she will not only work with you to relieve your discomfort, but to identify and treat the underlying causes of your symptoms.
During your treatment, the acupuncturist will insert very thin needles at specific points of your body. When performed by an experienced practitioner, acupuncture is safe and comfortable. You may also receive acupressure or other types of therapy, based on your individual symptoms. The length of your session will depend on your condition.
Fees and Appointments
To save time at your appointment, complete and bring our acupuncture consent form.